This week seemed to fly. I have to say thank you to everyone for all the great responses I’ve been getting about this colunm. It really has me paying more attention to what is going on in my life.
So here we go.
This week I learned:
10. Hannaford brand cat food makes my cat throw up. (gross, but true!)
9. Never have a yard sale during a heatwave! (not only will you make no money, but you’ll be miserable)
8. People in glass houses LOVE to throw stones. ( they know they shouldn’t but do it anyway)
7. My husband can fix just about anything. (he never ceases to amaze me, – this week he fixed our boiler, my muffler and my brothers sink)
6. Parenting in an apartment is different then parenting in a house. (we went away for a few days and wow, I think you apartment mommies have to be way more creative then me- I tip my hat to you)
5. My ass is growing larger by the minute – I need to rethink my entire lifestyle. (either that or buy bigger underwear!)
4. I REALLY wish I lived near a Whole Foods Market. (I don’t think I would ever leave)
3. And some people will ALWAYS expect others to take care of them. ( if you don’t like your situation do something about it- easier said than done, but still true)
2. I spend way TOO much time on the computer (hence the ass getting bigger)
1.Even the most privledged can be humbled. (in these sad economic times it’s important to have compassion for even the wealthiest that have been hurt by job loss or change)