That’s me and my little peanuts! I have given myself a few days off because of the holiday and frankly, I’ve been enjoying it! So, since I missed my 10 things I learned this week I’m going to give you a taste of me. I was on another bloggers site and she invited others to join her in doing this and I was all ready! Unfortunately, I lost the info on the blogger- so if you see this please email me and I’ll link up to your site!
55 Little Known Facts About Me:
55. I’m terrified of the dentist. ( I had a lot of dental work as a child-scary!)
54. I cry at the end of “The Wedding Singer” every single time. ( yes, I have issues)
53. I love church hymns. (that must be all that Catholic school I had)
52. I have a crush on my gynecologist. (obviously, I’m disturbed)
51. I don’t like getting a manicure-people touching and filing my fingers gross me out.
50. I’ve always wanted to own a pair of leather pants.
49. I always need to keep my feet covered with a sheet at night even if it’s blazing hot.
48. I hate air conditioning.
47. I love the smell of fire.
46. I got to ride in a clown car at the circus when I was a child.
45. I have been to 10 different countries.
44. I have never been to Florida.
43. I have had 3 surgeries.
42. The smell of a wet sponge makes me sick.
41. I need to apply lip balm several times a day.
40. I don’t plan on ever owning a GPS system. ( call me crazy, but what a waste)
39. When I’m alone in my car or the house I like to play my music really loud!
38. I love parasailing can’t wait to do it again!
37. I’m not a fan of dogs, and it’s even worse if you try to compare them to my kids.
36. I’ll do just about anything if you dare me.
35. Tequila and me are not friends.
34. I have sold some pieces of my artwork .
33. I’ve been skydiving.
32. Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw in a theater.
31. I have a Little Orphan Annie collection.
30. I’ve been skinny dipping at a public pool after dark. ( so naughty)
29. I didn’t own a bike until I was in my thirties.
28. I’ve never ridden a horse-ever.
27. I worked as a historical interpreter at a living history museum. ( I taught cooking over an open fire and candle making)
26. I once saved a life. (really)
25. I hate driving.
24. I love cheesecake more than life itself!
23. Zombies scare the crap out of me. ( I know they aren’t real, but seriously I have issues)
22. I had a very bad overbite as a child.
21. I graduated college Magna cum laude
20. I went blond for about 6 months.
19. I spent 1 month as a red head.
18. I’m not a good swimmer, but I still went scuba diving.
17. I love being stranded at home in a snow storm.
16. Talented people fascinate me.
15. I have my own toolbox and know how to use it.
14. I love taking pictures.
13. I hate being compared to other people.
12. I love thrift and second hand shops.
11. Thunderstorms are awesome!
10. Clutter drives me insane. (in my house or someone elses)
9. I wish I knew how to play an instrument.
8. Reeses Peanut Cups are my favorite candy.
7. I like having a glass of wine while I cook dinner.
6. I hate it when people call my house small.
5. Texting drives me crazy. ( talk to your partner at dinner not your phone)
4. I’m vain- very vain- I need to look nice.
3. I love to dance.
2. I love being a mom! (It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done and always will be, but I love it)
1. Number one is the hardest thing. What do I say? What do I chose? I just won’t do it. I’m so many things that numbers. lists, etc won’t cut it. If you love me you have the information you need. The rest of you, I hope you are intrigued enough to follow me on this journey.