I’m still so not into this…. I think I’m suffering from that winter disorder thing! Well, anyway, if there are any other bloggers out there that would like to hook up with me on my “10 Things I Learned This Week” Let me know! I would love to link up!
So Here it goes…..
This week I learned that:
10. elastic band pants are the devil! Winter has not been kind and the band just goes with the flow. (I must wear the pants I can’t eat anything in or risk losing a button!)
9. the driver side of the windshield wiper is always the first to go. (Why? I swear I’ve had the same passenger wiper forever)
8. two of my friends left for vacation and didn’t call to tell me goodbye! (I know, I knew they were going,but I’m a big baby and would have liked a goodbye call. I’m so needy!)
7. three of my friends are unavailable for the week and I have found myself talking to my cat alot. (I have issues, like I said needy!)
6. my husband is never going to remember anything! ( so far he has left his phone at work-twice, left his I-pod in his pants which went through the wash, lost his car keys(found them) and then left his car keys at work- so I had to pick him up at the train station. (this all happened in the last 2 weeks- just try to imagine what my life is like!)
5. an i-pod and headphones can go through the washer and dryer and still work. (gotta love Apple)
4. I have no self control when it comes to food. (I need to make my house an entire gluten and dairy free zone)
3. I need to be creative on a daily basis to be happy. ( I think I let this side go and I want it back-break out the glitter glue-LOL)
2. my oldest son can take a bath and wash his hair all by himself. ( I never thought the day would come! What do I do with myself? He dried and dressed himself for bed and everything!)