Reuseit.com let me chose a Nalgene bottle of my choice to review for my my blog. I picked this Nalgene 12 ounce Flask. Now don’t get all weird on me, I picked it because I thought it would the perfect fit for my jacket pocket. Since the bottle is flat and slim it wouldn’t bulk up my pocket, how perfect is that? It’s very lightweight and the blue sleeve protects and provides insulation for the PET flask. The removable shot cap holds 1 ounce of fluid. My thinking behind this pick was for ease of storage, but I made one slight error. I never thought about what it might look like to pull this out of my pocket at my sons football practice.
Okay, so not the best idea I’ve had, but I realized it before I put it in my pocket! Here are my thoughts about the product:
Product Review and Description:
- Fits easily into bags, packs and coat pockets ( true! I feel it’s the perfect size)
- Size and shape make it great for older kids ( I don’t think I’d want my kid walking around with this particular bottle)
- Durable, safe, non-leaching plastic flask ( True again, No BPA!)
- Includes insulating sleeve ( I’m not really sure this makes a difference)
- Lightweight & recyclable ( You can use it, time and time again.)
- Dishwasher-safe ( another big plus!)
- Made in the USA ( that’s right made right here- big plus!)
Also, buying from reuseit.com is easy shipping is $4.95 and they offer a product satisfaction guarantee. I own a few products from reuseit.com and they have yet to disappointment me!
Be green! Be responsible!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.