I could have taken this a few different ways this week. If you’ve been following me then you know this hasn’t exactly been a stellar holiday season. I wanted to take this 10 things post do so many things with it this week, but I decided this was best. I’m in New York and wearing a t-shirt. Not very wintry is it! I however wanted to focus on some typical things I do every holiday season. Regardless of my mood or situation there are some thing that are just true for me every holiday season. I’m sure I’ll be off line these next few days, so have a great holiday! Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!
This Christmas I Learned that:
10. one thing always gets put off till the last minute. ( I can’t go any further without giving gifts away, but you know you do it too!)
9. I always get misty eyed when I hear the song “The First Noel”. ( It started when I was pregnant with my oldest son during Christmas, darn hormones!)
8. it just doesn’t feel like the holidays without snow. ( just a little, would be good.)
7. I need to do things differently next Christmas. ( Really, I do.)
6. I send out way too many Christmas cards. ( I did get my cards for free this year, but still, too many.)
5. I’ll do just about anything to make my kids happy. ( No, I’m not going to spend hundreds of dollars, but they wouldn’t ask me that.)
4. it’s so important to have good friends around you can complain, too! ( Hey, Ethel! How are those cupcakes?)
3. everyone has a last minute disaster at some point during the season. ( I killed my mom’s plant and Ethel’s dog ate her cupcakes!)
2. my big joy is waiting to see the kids open their gifts. ( I can’t wait!)
1. miracles do happen. ( The holidays can mend friendships, make new ones and maybe even cure my kitty from sickness!)
Honestly, I can’t wait for the New Year. Happy Holidays!