This week flew by so fast. We had a holiday, which turned into a great teaching moment about equality and non-violence. Then we had two, 2 hour delays and a little bit of snow. My goals once again have been a challenge to meet, but I’m satisfied with the results. I’m ending the week with a ladies night at my home and can’t wait to eat and drink a little too much. I also can’t wait for the laughs. The husband obviously missed being on my blog because he’s all of a sudden become quite forgetful again. I almost didn’t know what to do with myself since he’s been being responsible, so glad he’s back! LOL. Well, here I go:
This week I learned that:
10. even as adults we make judgements about people we don’t know. ( You are going to be seeing me till our kids graduate ,unless one of us moves, so the least you could do is smile and say hi to me.)
9. this blog dare that I’m on has really helped me explore my writing and different aspects of my life.
8. I still have way too much stuff. ( I spend entirely too much time purging items. I swear they multiple at night.)
7. sometimes people don’t really want to know what you think. ( They might ask, but don’t want to hear your answer.)
6. life is just so much better with wireless. ( Thanks hubby for getting me a new router.)
5. the router not being properly set is almost as annoying as no router. ( We need to make some tweeks this weekend.)
4. there are just somethings that you need to do even if you don’t want to them. ( I’m talking things beyond washing dishes here.)
3. no matter what my husband can’t make just 1 trip to Lowe’s in a day. ( It’s more like 2 or 3!)
2. having a blog can also attract some wackos. ( I’ve gotten a few odd emails this week. I’ve also gotten some awesome ones!)
1. several people think I owe them. ( I’m not sure what this is about or if it’s just coincidence, but quite a few people used the words “You owe me.” this week. Hmmm)
I know you’ve missed him, but he’s back.
This week my husband:
2. was supposed to pick up my brother’s car after work, but instead he forgot the keys to get into my brothers apartment and had to come home.
1. left his car keys at the office and locked his spare keys in his truck. ( He was able to break into his car, which he’s had to master since this happens so frequently, and lucky for me I didn’t have to pick him up at the train station.)
LOL! I hope you all have a great weekend.