I know I’ve said this before, but what a crazy week! It was actually crazy and awesome all at the same time. That’s life though and I had quite a piece of it this week. My little one home sick, blogger event in NYC, school party and field trip all rolled into one week. I love it! I think I’m a stress junkie, only I don’t get stressed. Anyway, I’ll make this quick as I’m hosting a party for Cottonelle tonight and have to get the TP roll craft center ready – LOL! Enjoy and if you haven’t read about my event with Vanessa Lachey and Tide check it out HERE.
This week I learned that:
10. I can move on. ( I can fight with a friend and not hold a grudge. It’s actually so empowering to have this ability.)
9. while I’ve said before that I’m uncomfortable with people doing things for me, I think I could totally get use to it. ( This mom had a car service this week and it was bliss!)
8. my cat is an awesome bug catcher. ( Flies, crickets, you name it-he can catch it!)
7. people don’t realize how hurtful it is when they make fun of me being a blogger. ( I work hard. It’s no joke.)
6. I have highs and lows of over extending myself. ( One week-nothing happens. The next- chaos.)
5. I love the unsubscribe button on Facebook. ( I can still keep all my “friends” but don’t have to be annoyed by them.)
4. I need to re-brand myself and my blog. ( I have a lot of work to do, but I’m looking forward to it.)
3. working out really can feel good. ( Yes, it hurts and it’s sweaty, but it’s so worth it.)
2. sometimes you just need to ask for help, even if it’s from a stranger. ( You’d be surprised how supportive people can be when you seek their knowledge.)
1. when you give in and sit in the present moment the answers are right before your eyes. ( Just be still and breathe, it’s all good.)
Have a great weekend! Love you all!