Didn’t I tell you I actually do much better when I have a certain amount of stress in my life? This week had a minimal stress level and well, I don’t think I pushed myself hard enough. You need a little stress in order for things to change. I stressed my body by working out hard. I think I might have even impressed myself a bit. ( I’m usually a wimp, so don’t be impressed me yet! This was just a personal best.) I just needed to pat myself on the back a little. Things are moving along and I’ve finally come to accept the fact that maybe there aren’t any truly slow moments in life. Taking things one day at a time and not leaving any loose ends is probably the best way to go for me. ( After all I am a procrastinator.)My boys are great. They’ve been fighting off allergies and I’m thankful that I am part of the Claritin Mom Crew. ( Just keep that product coming!) I’m working on some new changes for my blog and looking at the future. I can’t believe I had to turn down coffee with Clint Black and photos with Anne Geddes this week! I wish I lived closer to the city and had a babysitter available at the drop of a hat, but not in my cards right now. Okay here is what you really want to read…..
This week I learned that:
10. my M#t#F*&%@ing washing machine is broken again. ( I have to keep running down to the basement to move the dial. I’m so close to getting a new one. I just need two more weeks!)
9. when all is said and done I know how to have a good time. ( I admit, I am a big stiffy, rule following freak, but I can let loose with the best of them.)
8. adults need to be challenged and creative. ( It can make you feel so alive.)
7. I have stalkers. ( and I’m alright with that, just don’t hide in my bushes!)
6. waking up in the morning without Owen in my bed is just about impossible. ( Seriously, he sneaks in during the night all stealth like and boom! There he is in the morning!)
5. people love watching my cat get stuck in the cat door. ( He is a huge monster of a cat. I have to say it does make me chuckle myself.)
4. people can become incredibly friendly when they think they are going to get something from you. ( A couple of times this week I have had people that have never given me the time of day be friendly to me. Then ask me for something! Hmmm. Sincere-NOT!)
3. life is better with the unsubscribe button. ( You know you do it! You read someone’s updates and then bitch about it. I’m telling you with one click of the button you’ll never have to read them again unless you want too. They’ll never know, you won’t have to unfriend them. All can be good and safe with the world again.)
2. even when someone says they don’t care about being acknowledged they do. ( Hey, there is nothing with doing a good job and wanting someone to say, “Hey, you are awesome!”)
1. my husband desperately wants to appear in my top 10 list. ( This is the third week in a row he has complained that there has been no mention of him. So, while I’m glad he’s not forgetting things or locking his keys in the car, I also don’t want him to start doing those things again to get noticed! So, this is for you babe! You love my list! You buy me hot dogs! You leave your socks all over the place and make things smell bad, but I love you. Love you, love you, love you! Now, I wouldn’t have said that last weekend when I wanted to throw a piece of furniture at you, but even if I did there still would have been some passion in that!)
Have an awesome weekend!