Once again, crazy out of control week, but I learned quite a few things this week. Some, unfortunately I wish I hadn’t. All lessons have value whether they are good or bad. I’ve had an even mix this week of both, so I guess you can say I’m well rounded. Anyway, let me move on to the good stuff so I can get on with my life today and sift through the insanity of what it’s become.
This week I learned that:
10. even when you make your needs known they still might not be met. ( Time to pull it together and take my life by the reins.)
9. I have no idea what type of car any of my friends drive. ( I never really thought about it, but besides white, silver, or blue I have no clue. Either I really don’t care or no one I know drives anything exciting!)
8. a friend of mine is a racist. (I had no idea and was blown away about the comment made to me. I guess I really don’t know this person.)
7. denial takes many forms. ( Boy, have I witnessed this one this week.)
6. just because you volunteer at your kids school doesn’t mean your spending time with your kid. ( I’m finding that it’s actually taking energy away from being with my children. I need to reevaluate what I’m going to do next year.) ( And before you think it, this has nothing to do with you L just in general)
5. the fitting room is the most evil unforgiving place in the world! ( Talk about being slapped with reality across the face!)
4. not working out is not an option for me. ( As much as I hate to admit it, I feel and function so much better when I exercise first thing in the morning.)
3. my initial bribing of my son to eat veggies with a cookie paid off. ( He actually just started eating them without any bribes and this week he even tried something new without me asking! He didn’t like it, but at least he tried it!)
2. it’s true. I need a new vacuum. ( My baby has given up it’s will to suck dirt! )
1. I can do it. All of it, but sometimes it’s better to be great at two things then have your hand in everything! ( No super mom action over here)
So, what’s left of this wanna be super mom is that tomorrow I have my son’s First Communion ( so stressful!), then Sunday we have Little League pictures, opening day and an afternoon party Don’t get me started about my week coming up -AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Have a good weekend!