This was a super weird week. So weird that I can’t even describe it. Have you ever had one of those? Today, of all days I am so beyond unmotivated that I can’t quite figure out what to do, yet I want to do so much. I’m sensing that a great change is going to come and I feel uneasy about that even though I must face it. Uhh.. So, I guess I’m going to keep this part short and here’s my week:
This week I learned that:
10. if there is a fly within a 10 foot radius of my glass of wine it will end up in it. ( Seriously, you don’t want me to continue!)
9. my deodorant just doesn’t seem to be working any longer. ( I haven’t been smelling to fresh lately!)
8. I’m not liking my hair again. ( I have hair issues.)
7. I must have every single piece to every single toy my kids own, plus instructions. ( My name is Milena and I have toy OCD.)
6. both of my sons’ have unfortunately inherited daddy’s smelly feet. ( God help me!)
5. I really, really can’t stand the you owe me mentality. ( Kind of the reason I don’t ask people to help me when I need it.)
4. sometimes putting something in a safe place can be too safe. ( You guessed correctly, I have been searching for something for 2 weeks and it’s safe to say that it’s safe, somewhere!)
3. my boys have figured out that dad will buy them snacks and drinks that I won’t! ( After a lengthy discussion with my husband about purchasing Powerade ( Don’t even get me started on my feelings of anything with the word ade in it for a child!) for my 6 year old son, my son turned around and told his dad, “Yeah, you shouldn’t give me all this sugar, but now that you did I’m going to drink it!)
2. the thought of giving a kid anything with the word ade in it just pisses me off enough to draw a blank! ( I know I’m not the only one that finds it wrong to give a child a bottle of water and high frutose corn syrup and say, “They need it!” Please…)
1. my oldest starting his braces is more upsetting for me than it is for him. ( He amazes me with his self control. I think I was more upset about him not being able to have popcorn or gummy bears than he was! He’s so strong.)
I’m so glad it’s Friday………….
I think I’ll order take out!