Okay, this Summer vacation thing is harder than I thought! I’ve gotten quite accustomed to my boys being at school full time. I’ve been having a hard time finding a chance to blog and I’m in the process of recreating my schedule. My oldest is having a hard time not having a schedule so we are working on that this weekend. Camp is out for us because despite all that I miss being with my boys! Thursday we took off to discover Central Park and had a blast learning new things. Not just about the park, but about ourselves, I’m amazed at these guys! We also started piano and swimming this week so I think we are good with activities! Here is my week, enjoy!
This week I learned that:
10. it’s never pretty when betrayal rears its ugly head. ( A few people I know have not had good experiences this week. Why can’t people just mind their own business?)
9. people have no idea what my “comfort zone” is. ( This chick has quite a few surprises up her sleeve!)
8. I once again need to revamp my schedule. ( It really never ends does it?)
7. women need to be more supportive of each other. ( Don’t make everything a competition and enjoy your strengths and differences!)
6. I’d rather be playing in the park with my kids than doing anything else. ( The world just escapes me.)
5. sometimes I am that leader. ( I never thought of myself as a follower, but not as a leader either. I’m finding I guess that I can be/am both.)
4. doing anything to music makes it so much better. ( Cleaning, organizing, cooking, etc.)
3. I’m not too cool for a dip in the kiddie pool when it’s hot. ( That’s right she just jumped right in there.)
2. the better you feel about yourself the more fun you have! ( Simple, but so true!)
1. I am my own worst enemy. Always. ( This girl needs to start being who she truly thinks she is inside!)
Lots more changes coming! I hope you stay with me. I have some awesome reviews and new giveaways coming soon! Have a great weekend!