Every so often I get it right, the birthday of my dreams. I’ve been lucky these past few years and I’ve had some terrific times. Last year I celebrated my 40Th surrounded by family and friends at my home. It was a blast. This year I want to play it a little more low key, but I have to do something silly to celebrate the weekend or AKA Milena Fest. So, I put a birthday weekend bucket list together. I don’t think I’ll be able to do all the things on my list, but I’m going to have fun trying! So, the celebration officially begins on Friday and ends Monday night which is my actual birthday. Here we go:
Milena’s 41st Birthday Bucket List:
- Go out on the town with the ladies ( Nothing fancy, a seedy bar will do!)
- Spend some time out in the pool, getting some rays while sipping a vodka lemonade and eating yummy BBQ food
- Go shopping and use all of my birthday coupons. ( Victoria Secrets, Modell’s, etc, etc.)
- Buy myself a fabulous dress and amazing shoes.
- Get my eyebrows waxed ( We are long overdue!)
- Use all my coupons for free birthday food. ( That’s right I got a ton of them and I’m using them!)
- Sleep in and not feel guilty
- Drink a good bottle of wine and eat something I really shouldn’t. ( Like the Bloomin’ Onion from Outback)
- Do something fun with the kids. ( I’m thinking Howe Caverns then Zip line!)
- Buy myself a fabulous birthday cake with big pink flowers on it!
- I also got a free movie coupon! It’s only only good on my actual birthday so I think I can squeeze this is too!
I think that should do it. Basically I want to eat, drink and look all sorts of fabulous. Now, that sounds like a good birthday! I’ll keep posted as to how things unfold if I’m not bloated and hungover:) What would you like to do on your birthday?