It’s time for Fall activities now that school has started and for us that means football! I love watching these little guys play. I’m so not a sports person and I don’t care if they win or not. I just like watching them play. Between school, instruments, CCD, and football we are crazy this month! It’s all good. This has been the first full week of school and I’m ready to make a plan of attack for the rest of the year. I’ve met with teachers and have a plan of sorts in my head. Now, I just need to get it on paper and execute. You know me, always looking for just the right mix to get things right. I have some exciting things coming up and I hope you all will be a part of it. Let’s get this going…..
This week I learned that:
10. sometimes I feel like I talk and nobody listens. ( I suppose everyone feels that way at times. I hate it!)
9. there is no easy fix. ( Nothing worthwhile comes easy.)
8. goals are great, but you need a plan. ( Like a road map)
7. sometimes it’s the least likely person that steps up and becomes the hero. ( Life is always full of surprises.)
6. you can tell what kind of person someone is by the way they treat their kids. ( I’m not just talking yelling, but ignoring them or let’s just say leaving them by the side of a busy road unsupervised while you unload your car.)
5. I need to give up the idea that someone without kids could possibly understand what I do or how I do it. ( I keep thinking you’ll get it, but you just don’t.)
4. after 2 piano teachers I still haven’t found the right combo for my son. ( We totally score an awesome guitar teacher for my other son, now I need to hunt for this piano person somewhere….)
3. my husband thinks ant spray kills bees. ( Not so much. This is coming from the girl with the throbbing bee sting on her hand.)
2. my son has been chasing girls around and trying to kiss them. ( Great way to start First Grade! )
1. as stressful as it might be, it’s satisfying telling someone that you don’t need their help. ( especially when it comes with strings.)
I love my life. I do. I hope you all have a great weekend!