My latest try and tells included an awesome selection of items for children created by moms! I had already had my ladies night for the month when these goodies arrived, but I made treat bags and got them to my mom crew. These treats were geared for little ones so I made sure those moms got treats that they could use. Here are the products that were on table this month from Mompact:
- Diaper Buds- These are vacuum sealed diapers that take up very little space. For more information visit diaperbuds.com or purchase at Diapers.com.
- Boogie Wipes- Gentle saline wipes for runny noses, faces and hands. They can purchased at stores or at boogiewipes.com
- Tidytots– Disposable potty chair liners. I wish I had these when I was potty training! Visit tidytots.com or Amazon.com for purchase and information
- Space Food Sticks– These where a big hit in my home! My boys loved these. I had to beat them off so I could give them out! Get 10% off at FunkyFoodShop.com with code FUNKY10
- Penalty Pals– Once again, a product that I could have used if my guys were younger. Visit ParkingPalMagnet.com or facebook.com/parkingpal. These keep your little ones in check while in time out!
- Label-Itz ToothBands– Not just labels for toothbrushes, but pencils, spoons etc. Visit vivevita.com or Amazon.com
- Kissaboos. This is a fun safe way to cover your little ones booboos! Coming to stores soon! My guys loved these, but they are too small for them! I hope they make larger size ones someday.
Don’t feel bad that you missed out on my ladies night. Take a piece of it home with you by entering this Mompact Ladies Night Giveaway!
Enter quickly because this giveaway ends at midnight on October 31st! Now, you’ll get to try these great products for yourself! Plus as an added bonus you’ll get 2 cases of Space Food Sticks, a Twooth Timer and the Keepster!