This has been an incredible week. I have been chosen to be a blogger for Revolt Fitness and began the kickstart program this week. It was hard, sweaty, and much needed. Sometimes things fall into your lap when you need them most. I will be blogging once a week about my progress and thoughts on the Revolt Fitness program. It should be interesting and hopefully inspiring. I accomplished more this week than I ever thought I could. You can too! Here it is…..
This week I learned that:
10. the computer is like a siren calling me to my death sometimes. ( I can’t resist her beautiful screen.)
9. once again I’m reminded that not everything is at it seems. ( Seriously, before you feel jealous towards someone you need to know their story.)
8. sisterhood is important. ( Whether it’s with your real sister or with your girlfriends, spending time with feminine energy empowers all.)
7. even though I express my wishes to my son ‘s teacher it doesn’t mean she’s going to comply. ( This sucks beyond belief and now I have whole list of items I need added to his IEP for next year!)
6. I am not the bitch you want to be messing with. ( Already knew that, but maybe you didn’t!)
5. my husband is and has always has been my perfect balance. ( After my son’s party I was a little mad at the fact that 2 kids didn’t show up, didn’t call and we still had to pay for them. My husband turns to me and says, ‘ He had a great time. It was an awesome party. Why don’t you think about that? It was worth it.”)
4. people still think I’m a freak because I’ve never been to Disney Land. ( I’ve traveled to several different countries, but people still freak out when I say, “No, I”ve never been to Disney.” WTF?)
3. my husband and I are very flexible. ( Our plans went to hell on Saturday, but we laughed and made it work.)
2. life brings you a challenge when you are ready to meet it. ( Revolt Fitness – I’m all yours for the next 12 weeks! Change my life! I’m counting on it!)
1. even when things are chaotic I feel blessed. ( This is just another part of life. I welcome it. It means that I’m alive. )
Hope you’ve all had an amazing week!