Fiber One Fruit Flavored Snacks #SweetFiberTreat #Spon #PlatefullCoOp

Fiber One

“Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.”

Getting enough fiber is no laughing matter for both adults and children. I can’t even tell you how many friends that I have trying to get more fiber into their child’s diet due to medical issues. When I first heard about Fiber One fruit flavored snacks that was the first thing I thought about. Each packet has 3 grams of fiber and they are gluten free. They also contain 100% DV of vitamin C. This is a fun and yummy way to sneak so extra fiber into your diet and your family.  Right now Target has a great deal on Fiber One Fruit Flavored Snacks. My box even came with a 55 cents off coupon. I love saving some cash!

Fiber One

The Review:

First, let’s start with me. I am always tempted by the fruit snack, but get turned off either by the artificial taste or the amount that actually gets stuck to my teeth. I had to try these myself. I couldn’t take the word of my husband or children on this one. When I first opened the package I could smell the sweet smell of fruit. The taste did not disappoint! Unlike other fruit snacks that I have tried Fiber One had a real fruit taste. It did not have that artificial sugary after taste some other brands have or even worse no taste at all. At 70 calories a package Fiber One fruit snacks are a tasty sweet treat packed with 3 grams of fiber. I also found that they didn’t stick to my teeth like other brands. This is usually one reason why I stay away from fruit snacks, but now I don’t feel like I need to. How did my husband and the boy like them? Let’s just say I had to hide the box!

Visit Fiber One on Facebook for coupons deals and new product information!

29 Comments to Fiber One Fruit Flavored Snacks #SweetFiberTreat #Spon #PlatefullCoOp

1. Jenn m says:

We have these and my girls love them too! Hiding the box is a must or they will be eaten in one sitting! I love the fact that they have fiber because we definitely need our fiber increase in our house

2. My kids LOVE fruit snacks, so I will definitely try these. I might eat them myself :)

3. Debbie Denny says:

These look so great! Sounds like a lot of flavoe

4. Dee says:

My kids LOVE fruit snacks. I’ll have to look into this brand.

5. I just saw a coupon for these in my Sunday paper, I cut it out and plan on buying them for my kids. I like this brand!

6. Amy Desrosiers says:

We got to try these too! I thought thought these were delicious too!

7. Ethel says:

So have to try these, having a child with medical conditions sounds like an easy way to get some extra fiber in!!!

8. mer says:

yum! who doesn’t like fruit snacks!?! nice to get the extra fiber!

9. Lisa J Jones says:

They Sound Yummy & Healthy Must Get For The Kids!!

10. Rebekah says:

Might have to switch my kiddos over to those! Less calories and more fiber. Nice!

11. My son still likes this kind of thing and he’s college-aged. I’ll have to send some!

12. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

I had no idea Fiber One made fruit snacks. This is really good to know for anyone who wants to add more fiber to their diet.

13. Debbie L. says:

We have never purchased these – I will look for them in the store We like all of the other other Fiber One products so I am positive we will love these!

14. Diane N. says:

This is a great alternative to those fibers powders. I tried them once and I gagged. Gummies are definitely more appealing.

15. I haven’t seen those around yet.
    I really enjoy all of Fiber One`s other products so I will have to keep my eyes open.

16. I LOVE fruit snacks, but have no children. Maybe now I have a reason to buy them!

17. Tina says:

I’m going to try these. I need the fiber and I love the fruit. A real winner!

18. I have a bad sweet tooth but I wouldn’t feel guilty eating these!

19. Ave says:

These look so yummy! Have to see if they sell something like that here too! We could eat more fiber too.

20. Trisha says:

Oh wow, only 70 calories! That’s a perfect little snack for on the go!

21. Pam says:

These sound really tasty and I like that they have fiber in them! It’s hard to get my kids to eat enough fiber sometimes.

22. Brett says:

i’ll have to look for these. we enjoy several fiber one products already!

23. Nicole Brady says:

I didn’t even know Fiber One made fruit snacks. I’ve had a lot of their other products and really like them but usually tell the kids they are mine. Don’t think I could get away with that with fruit snacks. LOL

24. Mariana says:

Oooh, I’ve never seen these! I bet my kids would love them. What an easy way to get a little extra fiber in their diets!

25. Oh that’s awesome, I didn’t know they made these!

26. Good way to get fiber into the kiddos and adults alike. I’ve actually tried these, and they taste pretty good. Anything that suggest that its a treat or candylike is a winner in my book, as long as the taste measures up to the suggestion!

27. Dawn says:

I really like flavored fruit snacks. Who doesn’t want to be lured in to being healthy when it tastes good? :)

28. Lexie Lane says:

I’ve always like Fiber One. Didn’t realize they had a fruit snack! Nice! Now my son could have it too!