Springtime Bark Recipe with #GoodCookCom
Bark? I have never heard of it before I received a package from Good Cook. My latest challenge as a Good Cook Kitchen Expert was to create my own special Spring Bark recipe using their Spring Bark Mold. The mold is so flexible it can go into the oven, freezer or refrigerator. I had never used a mold before, but found it quite easy. I did break 2 squares when I was cutting them. I was also not skilled enough to create different colors, but I do have to say that my bark was tasty! I used a combination of dried blueberries, pecans, and pretzels. Sweet creations spring cookware tools really bring out the creative side of me in the kitchen. I try new things all the time!
- 12oz bag of White Chocolate Chips or Candy Melts
- 12 oz bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Dried Blueberries
- ½ cup Chopped Pecans
- ¼ cup pretzels, crushed
- Melt white chocolate in microwave. ( Follow package instructions) I started at 1 minute, stirred and followed with 30 seconds until smooth.
- Using a silicone spatula spread the chocolate into the mold until smooth and even.
- Melt the second bag of chocolate chips.
- In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients
- Pour melted chocolate on top and mix together.
- Spread evenly using spatula into mold.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Break apart and yum!
This is the Bark Mold and silicone spatula Good Cook sent me for my challenge! This is a fun hostess gift plus a nice treat to make with the kids. Good Cook would like to offer my readers a 25% off coupon to goodcook.com for the Good Cook Sweet Creations. Use CODE: SpringFling
Disclosure: As a Good Cook Kitchen Expert I get sent products to try and create original recipes. All thoughts always belong to me.