Monster Jam Path of Destruction is set on Saturday, June 14 back at the MetLife Stadium!
My family can’t wait to join in the fun of seeing Monster Jam again. We haven’t had the experience of catching it at the MetLife Stadium, but I’m sure it’s going to be a winner with my boys! The first few drivers have been announced and we have been lucky enough to have met a few. I highly recommend attending the Pit Party. It’s fun for people of all ages.
Take a peek at what it’s in store for you:
- Grave Digger®, driven by Dennis Anderson
- Grave Digger The Legend®, driven by Adam Anderson
- Son-uva Digger®, driven by Ryan Anderson
- Max-DSM, driven by Tom Meents
- Monster Energy, driven by Damon Bradshaw
- Mohawk Warrior®, driven by George Balhan
- Northern NightmareSM, driven by Cam McQueen
- Lucas Oil Crusader®, driven by Linsey Weenk
Drivers will continue to be announced. To stay updated on the latest information leading up to Monster Jam and to find out who else will be competeting in this star-studded line-up, be sure to follow Monster Jam on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Fans can also subscribe to the YouTube Channel a twww.youtube.com/MonsterJamLive
I’ll be sure to keep you updated on any information that comes my way!