L’Oréal Paris has launched some great new products for 2016 and they asked this mom to give a few of them a try. As a mom, I feel as if I have gone through many phases of myself. The tired mom, the hot mom, the homeless looking mom, workout mom, and I’ve come to appreciate these moments of life as I pass through them. Now that my children are a bit older and I have more time, I care about how I present myself when I go out. I love that L’Oréal Paris has something for every woman for every stage of her life. Right now I’m on the verge of turning 45 and I want to look good, not spend a lot of money, and be quick about it. L’Oréal makes that possible for me. Take a look at some of the products they sent my way.
L’Oréal Paris Makeup 2016:
So let’s start with a clean palette! This is me without any make up! The first step to a good make-up application is having clean skin. Taking care of your skin is important especially as you age.
- I started with The Infallible® Pro-Contour Palette. I never thought I would be able to use something like this because I’m a complete amateur when it comes to applying make-up. This product makes contouring easy. It’s also quick. I can grab the pro-contour brush and follow the packaging diagram and get this done in less than 30 seconds. It does make a difference. I’m a fan!
2. My favorite find and easy enough for moms on the go is the Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss. You not only get long lasting, intense color, but a special pro-sculpting applicator. The applicator makes applying a perfect lip if lip liner isn’t available. Just grab and go.
3. This product I did not try, but boy it ever on my list! I didn’t give the Brow Stylist® Prep & Shape Pro Kit a try because as a mom I let my self-care slide and I really need an eye brow wax. . This ultimate brow kit combines with an arch-perfecting wax, eyebrow powder and tools that let you shape, shade & style like a pro. Tweezers, angled brush, and spoolie included. This should be a big help in between waxing or maybe eliminate the need all together. I’ll keep you posted!
4. Next I go for my eyeliner! I try the L’Oréal Paris Matte-Matic. It comes in four shades. If you are only using black as your go to eye liner you are missing out on several different looks. Black can be so harsh especially during the daytime. I like a brown or a gray for a softer eye. The gel cream formula glides on easily and comes with a built-in sharpener. It’s waterproof and smudge resistant. It lasted all day with signs of wear.
5. Eye shadow? I forget to use it sometimes. I don’t think I will ever forget again with these great colors! New Colour Riche® Monos celebrate vibrant self-expression with 15 cutting edge colors in matte and shimmery finishes. I have been having a blast trying on all these colors. Once again these colors last all day and I feel like a pro using my eye brush to brush these on!
6. Mascara is always a tough one for me. I have sensitive eyes and after wearing it all day my eyes can get irritated. Not with Voluminous® Superstar Red Carpet Black mascara, I can wear it all day without issues. First you use the primer and then apply the mascara. The primer clumped on one of my eyes but it was easy to comb it out using my eye brush. My lashes looked long and full without the use of falsies or inserts. Perfect for both day and night.
So here is my before (left) and my after trying these fantastic products from L’Oréal Paris. I love being able to enhance my natural beauty without looking “made-up” and L’Oréal let’s you do that with the same products that you can use in the evening for a dramatic look. I think I found what I’m looking for here!