Shari’s Berries Chocolate Cravings Crate:
Two years ago my sister was unable to make my son’s play performance and she him a package of chocolate covered strawberries from Shari’s Berries. He loved his delivery and I loved that she was so thoughtful to acknowledge his show. That was the first time I believe that I tried Shari’s Berries. We fell in love. So, when I was contacted about receiving product to try, of course I said yes! I was sent the Chocolate Cravings Crate. I had wanted to share my goodies with my friends on ladies night, but it didn’t work for me. Too bad, now the family and I have the entire crate to ourselves!
The crate was beautifully wrapped with a Happy Holidays ribbon. All of the products that are included in the crate come individually wrapped. I like that because you can decide whether or not to place all of your goods out or keep some fresh for later.
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Popcorn (5 oz.)
- Dark Chocolate Pistachios (3 oz.)
- Milk Chocolate Covered Gummy Bears (3 oz.)
- Dark Chocolate Almond Bark (3 oz.)
- Lemon Pistachio Bark (3 oz.)
- Vanilla Marshmallows (4 oz.)
- Dusted Chocolate Peanut Butter Toffee Balls (3 oz.)
- Chocolate Bacon Toffee (3 oz.)
- Cocoa Biscotti Bites (3 oz.)
- 2 Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Chocolate English Toffee (2 oz.)
- Frosted Mini Pretzels (3 oz.)
- 3 Gold Foil Wrapped Chocolate Covered OREO® Cookies
- 2 Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pops
- 3 Dark Chocolate Dipped Dried Orange Slices
- Milk Chocolate Gold Foil Pear (3 oz.)
- White Wooden Crate
The selection included in the crate is so varied that there literally is something for everyone. Since it was the holidays and my party had passed I was even able to make a small gift basket from my crate to share with family. Who doesn’t love chocolate?
One of our favorites was the chocolate covered Oreos!
We have been having a happy post holiday chocolate experience with Shari’s Berries! Yummy fresh and fun to share with the whole family! If you can’t make an event, want to spread some cheer, or even just surprise your family, visit Shari’s Berries online. I promise you won’t regret it!