Designerliners are stylish decorative biodegradable trash bags that are perfect to “Dress the Mess” in your home or office! A perfect product to review on my “greening me Wednesday”. The key word here is biodegradable. Here is a little information about the product:
- – are fully biodegradable in 9 months to 5 years
- – are fully biodegradable wherever they are disposed of
(where other things are biodegrading- anaerobically and aerobically).
- – are recyclable
- – can be made with recycled resins
- – do not use heat, light or mechanical stress to break them down
- – do not require special handling
- – do not contain heavy metals
- -come in 5-6 gallon, 7 gallon, and 7-10 gallon sizes
- pattern is on the inside of the bag, so when you fold the bag over the lip of the trash basket, the design shows
- are sold in 12 packs and some patterns are also sold in bulk 100 packs.
These are not only attractive, but sturdy. In a pinch you could turn these inside out and use them as gift bags and no one would know! You can also customize your bags to have your company logo appear on them- cleaver! I love, love, love that they are environmentally friendly and made in the USA. The downside is the cost at $9.95 for 12 bags it is a bit steep for some of us that are on a budget. Weighing in the fact that they are USA made and biodegradable could be worth the cost.
1 winner will get a package of Designerliners of their own to try.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.