I’ve come to the conclusion that my weeks aren’t crazy, just life happens to be at times! My big guy was still at home sick a bit this week, but he’s finally well. I blame it on the weather. It seems everyone else does as well. I’ve got some great stuff going on over here so look out for some awesome reviews and giveaways coming up this week. I’ve joined a few groups and I can’t wait ti dig in and meet everyone. The boys participate in a Science fair this week and I am in awe of the amazing beings that I call my sons. So different from each other, they offer me a touch of heaven and I wouldn’t want either one of them to be any other way. They are my great loves! Here is the scoop:
This week I learned that:
10. while good friends might disagree and fight, great friends agree to disagree. ( I have a few great friends!)
9. my Ethel thinks I look good in the morning-unbrushed and unwashed. ( Either Ethel needs glasses ( She did turn 42 this week) or I’m just hot! LOL)
8. sometimes the good and the bad go hand in hand. ( Crazy week! Great news, bad news, blah, blah blah)
7. I AM doing something great – I’m a mom! ( I realized this week that being a mom is that one great thing I have waited to do my whole life. This is what I am passionate about!)
6. I don’t really know some people as well as I thought. ( I have found me a wolf in sheeps clothing.)
5. the kindness from strangers thing really does happen. (Amazing, amazing souls walking among us.)
4. when you open yourself up to the public you open yourself up to criticism. ( I never said I was anyone’s morale compass.)
3. I like late night texting with my Ethel. ( First if you know me I have always hated texting so this is big. Secondly, it’s sad that I call late night texting 9:30)
2. always being yourself pays off, even when you lose.
1. my son is full of surprises, both of them, but my oldest blew me away this week with his strength, grace and kindness. ( He is going to be an amazing man someday.)
Have a great weekend!