I haven’t done a Blog Dare post in awhile, but this was a good one for this week. What are my random and silly dislikes? Love it! We all have them. They are normal. It’s all good. So, if you don’t want to hear about what I don’t like exit right here. If you want to see what drives me nuts read on. I hope you get a laugh out of it.
My Random and Silly Dislikes: ( not in any particular order)
1. Gum chewing. (It drives me up a wall. Snapping is even worse!)
2. Nail biting. ( Need I say more)
3. Obsessive cleanliness. (Makes me feel creepy when a house looks like a museum.)
4. Obsessive messiness. ( Makes me feel creepy and confused.)
5. When I’m either of those things, as I have been at times. ( Makes me feel creepy, period)
6. When artwork is hanging crooked. ( Anywhere!!!!!!! I’ve been tempted to hop the counter at the bank to straighten it!)
7. That my husband doesn’t have a steady work schedule and people look at me like I have two heads when I tell them that.( Really? Is it that hard to believe? Trust me I dislike it myself.)
8. Smartphones. ( Love them, hate them. I’m right here talk to me and move away from the phone. Just put it down….)
9. Children playing video games or watching movies in a restaurant. ( I don’t get out much and I’d like to not hear that when I’m out. There are these things called headphones that you can plug into either of these devices and then it wouldn’t bother anyone.)
10. Not using turn signals. ( Makes me crazy! Just let me know where you are going!)
What are your dislikes? Leave me a comment!