What can I say? It’s been another week in my life. There have been ups, downs, craziness and calmness. That’s just life. I’ve been having some anxiety and sleep hasn’t been so good lately. I haven’t felt like myself either, but I think I’m snapping out of it. Here you go….
This week I learned that:
10. I can watch any Iron Man movie a thousand times and never be bored. ( I got thing for Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark.)
9. my luck seems to peek when others fail. (It’s hard to enjoy yourself when others are in such pain.)
8. rock climbers are the friendliest people. ( We haven’t been in so long I forgot about how friendly everyone is to each other.)
7. my son is socially smart. ( When I asked him about having his friend over he replied, ” He only wants to be my friend when he wants to play with something of mine. That’s not really a friend. Can I have someone else over?” Finally- he figured it out!)
6. it’s never about the quantity. It’s always about the quality. ( I enjoy having ladies night at my home because it doesn’t matter if it’s 5 people or 15 it’s always an awesome time.)
5. I love the wind on a warm day. ( Nothing can make me feel so refreshed and alive.)
4. a true friend is one that you haven’t seen in forever, but once you see them it’s like they never left. ( So good seeing you J! )
3. all the things I was having anxiety about are so small in the big picture of things. ( Really small.)
2. I’d rather live life than have a house that looks sparkling all the time. ( It’s a mess here people, but we had a blast this weekend!)
1. I have no plan. ( My friend asked me what my goals are and I froze. I’ve just been plugging away at things so much that I haven’t stopped to make a plan to help me achieve my goals. Maybe that’s why things have been so crazy lately. I have been a bit scattered. I need to take some time for myself and think about what I want for this blog, for my family, and for my life. Thanks E for giving me that lightbulb moment.)
Last week of school for us and I can’t wait! Have a good one!