* I received the free product from Udi’s to facilitate this recipe. I 100% ate and loved the following products! No Compensation was received.*
Looks good right? I love making pizzas on the BBQ grill in the Summertime. I get to utilize fresh ingredients from the garden and farm markets. Another plus is that my oven doesn’t need to get turned on and heat up my house, so I can enjoy a nice pizza on a hot Summer day. Udi’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts are perfect to use on the grill. The package contains 2 – 9 inch crusts that serve 4.
They are also just the right size to customize. I wanted fresh tomatoes and feta cheese, but the boys wanted only cheese and olives. No problem! I have also used these as a great way to finish up leftovers. I always end up with one piece of chicken or just a 1/4 cup of beans, not enough to feed anyone, but perfect to add as pizza toppings! The possibilities are endless. Here is the recipe for my featured pizza pie! Enjoy, Pin it, print it and make it!
- 1 Udi's Gluten Free Crust
- 2 TBS Vodka Sauce (or plain tomato)
- Handful of Mozzarella Cheese
- Tomato Slices
- Sliced olives
- Feta Cheese
- Fresh Basil torn
- Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start with the sauce then add the rest of the ingredients as you like.
- Place on grill with medium heat
- When the cheese has melted and the crust is browned remove from grill
- Cut with pizza cutter