* TotalBeauty.Com has provided me with information and images, plus a giveaway. No compensation was received and all thoughts are my own.*
Give (or get!) the gift of beauty with the all-new Prepped and Primed Collection by TotalBeauty.com
The Prepped and Primed Collection by TotalBeauty.com is filled with beauty essentials to prepare and protect your skin during the winter season. It comes with 5 ALL NEW beauty products including 3 Full size and 2 Deluxe size products. It’s the perfect last-minute gift, stocking stuffer or treat for yourself!
- Babor Collagen Booster Cream – Deluxe Sample, $46.25 value
- The alternative to anti-wrinkle injections. Restructures the skin and plumps it up intensively from the inside. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles and inhibits the degradation of collagen fibers. Contains a hyaluronic acid complex, marine collagen and Collagen Booster Protein.
- Surya Brasil Sapien Women Body Moisturizer – Full Size, $23.50 value
- The ecofriendly Sapien Women Body Moisturizer is vegan, natural and rich in exotic organic Amazonian ingredients like Cupuacu and Murumuru butters, Pracaxi and Acai oils, Amaranth protein, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera juice that protect the skin and provide deep hydration.
Get it by December 18th for delivery by the 24th
CYBER MONDAY SAVINGS EXTENDED until Dec. 18th!
Buy 1, Save $5 ($25 ea) use code CM5BLOG
Buy 2, Save $12 ($24 ea) use code CM12BLOG
Buy 3, Save $30 ($20 ea) use code CM30BLOG
I can’t say enough about these collections. I love them. They are affordable and deliver high quality samples plus full size products. It truly gives you an opportunity to try before you buy. Not sure? How about entering a giveaway? Total Beauty.com is offering a giveaway for Be Your Best Mom readers. Giveaway is US only and ends on December 26, 2013. Please wait for the form to load and good luck!
I love that kind of stuff!
Beauty tip – use baby powder to get rid of grease when you are in a bind and can’t wash your hair
My beauty tip is get plenty of rest, drink LOTS of water… and use Neutrogena soap followed by a good moisturizer 🙂
your skin looked fabulous when I saw you!
Can never have enough moisturizer!!
My tip is to use sunscreen every day
karen medlin says
If you have breakouts on your chin, and out from home, dap a little hand sanitizer on your chin to help with the bacteria.
karen medlin says
commented on post-Kids Earn Gifts for Kids with CWIST #MC
boy do I need this kind of products … merry Christmas to me if I win.
Deborah G. says
My tip is moisturize and prime skin before applying foundation. Thanks!
My beauty tip is to exfoliate legs before shaving.