*Disclosure: As a Good Cook Kitchen Expert I receive products to try and to help me create recipes. All thoughts are my own*
I happen to be a big fan of leftovers. The idea of not having to cook again after a holiday is thrilling, but it can also get boring after a while. Today I’m feeling thankful that Good Cook put this list together of leftover recipes. I love being a Good Cook Kitchen Expert because it has made be more creative in the kitchen. I also love reading what other Good Cook bloggers come up with in their kitchens. Well, for this challenge we needed to use any of our Good Cook products to create a recipe using leftovers from Thanksgiving. I created these Mini Leftover Wonton Cups. Perfect to use as an appetizer or snack when guests pop in over the holiday weekend or for the kids after school.
Once again I used my Good Cook Non-Stick Muffin Pan. Since I didn’t host this year I missed out on using most of the Good Cook products that were sent to me. I can’t wait to try them all! I’m most excited over the Non-Stick Roasting Pan with Rack and the Dripless Baster.
- 6 Wonton Wrappers
- Mashed Potatoes
- Diced Turkey
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray
- Place one wonton wrapper in each cup. Let the edges hang over the sides slightly.
- In a bowl mix diced turkey with just enough gravy to coat.
- Place a layer of mashed potatoes in wonton, then add turkey, top with stuffing and a teaspoon of gravy.
- I used about 2 teaspoons of each ingredient in each cup.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.
- Cook for 18 - 20 mins (Mixture should be warm and the wonton browned.)
Wonton cups can be made ahead of time and stored in a plastic bag in the fridge for about a week.