Once again Good Cook has challenged their Good Cook Kitchen Expert Bloggers with their Bake- a – Bowl event. Inspired by a recipe of my mom’s I was able to create a prosciutto bowl filled with a spinach fettuccine sauteed mushrooms, and peas in a cream sauce. I also made a vegetarian taco salad in a tortilla bowl with the Bake-a-Bowl from Sweet Creations and Good Cook as well. It was a big hit with my boys! I love all the possibilities that item brings to the table. The next thing I’m going to make is a brownie bowl filled with ice cream, but don’t tell my boys yet! It’s going to be a surprise!
I just can’t get over how many items you can make using this pan. I had posted something on Facebook and the variety of suggestions was overwhelming! I love it. Right now if you use the code: BAKEBOWL on GoodCook.com you will receive 25% off of your purchase of a Bake-A-Bowl. The possibilities are endless.
- 12 Slices of Prosciutto
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 TBS Fresh Parsley
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3 Ounces Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces of Peas
- 6 Ounces of Spinach Fettuccine
- 1 Pint of Heavy Cream
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place 2 slices of prosciutto in each cup to form bowl. Add top.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- While the bowls are cooking begin cooking pasta to package instructions, about 8 minutes.
- In a large pan, add oil, parsley and garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms and peas then saute.
- Right before the pasta is drained add heavy cream to the pan.
- Add pasta to pan and stir until coated with sauce.
- Spoon into prosciutto bowls, sprinkle with cheese and serve.