9/11 film has supplied me with assets and is supplying this giveaway for my readers.
I don’t know anyone whose life has not been touched by the events that occurred on 9/11. My husband and I just moved into our new home and had taken vacation time to fix up our house. We had no cable or computer, only a radio. My husband and mother were working outside, when I first heard the news on the radio. I thought that it was a joke. It had to have been a fake radio broadcast like War of the Worlds. This couldn’t be happening. It wasn’t until the next day while we were in a store that we saw the actual images on television. The world would never be the same.
I watched a screening of 9/11 the film and it touched on the stories of every day people. All those little moments and interactions we have daily matter.
9/11 opens in theaters on September 8 and features an all star cast including Luis Guzman(The Taking of Pelham 1,2,3), Gina Gershon (Showgirls), Wood Harris (Justified), Jacqueline Bisset (Dancing on the Edge (BBC), Welcome to New York), Olga Fonda (The Vampire Diaries) and Bruce Davison (X-Men).
About 9/11 the film:
In the World Trade Center, a billionaire sits in his attorney’s office awaiting a divorce hearing against his wife. In a west side apartment, a bike messenger kisses his 5-year old daughter and sings her “Happy Birthday” before leaving for work. A maintenance man gets dispatched to help a tenant with his lock. In an upper east side apartment, a young model musters the courage to break up with her sugar daddy. As random as random can be, these individuals step into a crowded World Trade Center elevator.
Wrapped up in their own world, they all ride silently hearing only the sound of the elevator giving notice of each floor. When the elevator stops on the 34th floor, it empties leaving only these five behind. Moments later … their world changes as the collision of a jet into the North Tower incapacitates the elevator.
With no understanding of what has happened and is happening around them, these fives are forced to band together and fight against all odds to escape from the impending horrific collapse. During these critical minutes, a story of courage, faith, and the will to live unfolds.
“Visit the official 911 movie website for more information.”
9/11 Movie App:
• Read and share the 9/11 fact cards, provided by Tuesday’s Children
Tuesday’s Children is the leading response and recovery organization supporting youth and families impacted by terrorism and traumatic loss relating to 9/11.
• Watch behind-the-scenes interviews with Charlie Sheen, Gina Gershon, and Luis Guzman.
9/11 film is giving one of my US readers a chance to win a prize package. The Prize Pack Contains: 1 – 9/11 poster Hand Signed Autographed by star Charlie Sheen 1 – “Hope” Pendant with necklace 1 – Guide to Talking To Your Children About 9/11 thanks to Tuesday’s Children Leave a comment for each entry! Each comment is worth 1 entry with the exception of subscribers! Subscribers get 5 entires! If you are a subscriber leave a comment with the email address you have subscribed with and if you are a new subscriber Click HERE to sign up! Other ways to enter! Do one or do them all 1 entry each! 1. Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/barrettboys
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this. (That’s a daily entry!)
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Follow Be Your Best Mom on Instagram and leave me a comment here that you have done so!
7. Follow Be Your Best Mom on Pinterest and leave a separate comment! Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry! Winner will be chosen at random. Giveaway ends September 13th at noon. The prize will be sent via FedEx or USPS. No P.O. Boxes please.
The winner is Julie W. Check your email! Congrats!