Disclosure: I am not a health care professional nor am I certified to give any nutritional or medical advice. All thoughts are from my own experience with Prebiotin. As always, consult your health care provider when taking supplements, etc.
Prebiotics? I have heard about probiotics and when I was approached about reviewing Prebiotin prebiotics I thought that was the name of the brand! So, I did some research and I was interested after reading about some of the benefits of adding prebiotics to my diet.
Benefits of Prebiotin Prebiotic Fiber
- Increases good colon bacteria
- Increases calcium absorption
- Stronger bone density
- Enhances immunity
- Supports cardiovascular and hearth health
- Weight management
- Appetite control
- Corrects colon dysbiosis (bad bacteria)
- Corrects leaky gut
- Eliminates smelly flatus and gas
- Better total digestive health
The difference between prebiotics and probiotics:
My Thoughts on Prebiotin Prebiotics:
Honesty I was A little bit worried about taking a pack of this and putting it in my drink. The directions say to place it in your favorite food or drink. I was worried that there would be a taste. The package claims that it has a slightly sweet taste. I haven’t noticed. I have been adding it to my protein shakes and flavored waters. I was nervous and still am about food or coffee. I don’t taste a difference in these drinks. Can my body feel the difference? Maybe? Here is what I noticed. I don’t get bloated anymore and I’m more regular. I have lost some weight and feel good about myself and my body. Somehow I managed not to get sick, after booth of my boys were sick. Is all of this because of the Prebiotin? I can’t say for sure, but these are all the things that I am feeling since I began taking it. Do I miss it when I forget? Yes, I feel like I do. As with any fiber supplement you need to start with a half packet before you move on to the full packet. I am sticking with this supplement. It is worth a try if you have issues with your digestive health or just want to stay healthy.
The Giveaway: This giveaway is OVER. The winner is Deanna! Congrats!
Do you want to to give Prebiotin a try? Here is your chance to win! You must be 18 and over and live in the US to win! Giveaway ends October 24, 2017.
To win: Just leave me a comment telling me why! Leave a comment for each entry! Each worth 1 entry with the exception of subscribers! Subscribers get 5 entires! If you are a subscriber leave a comment with the email address you have subscribed with and if you are a new subscriber Click HERE to sign up! Other ways to enter! Do one or do them all 1 entry each! 1. Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/barrettboys
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet.
4. Retweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this. (That’s a daily entry!)
5. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Follow Be Your Best Mom on Instagram and leave me a comment here that you have done so!
7. Follow Be Your Best Mom on Pinterest and leave a separate comment! Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry! Winner will be chosen at random.