MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN
AVAILABLE NOW ON DIGITAL!
4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAY™ AND DVD ON OCTOBER 23, 2018,
FROM UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
So, I don’t know anyone that doesn’t love Mamma Mia! The people wanted more and we got it in Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again! Did you miss it in theaters? Well, let me tell you about it!
About Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again:
Both a prequel and a sequel, the film tells two stories: present day as Sophie Sheridan (Seyfried) prepares for the grand reopening of her mother Donna’s (Streep) hotel and 1979 when young Donna (James) first arrives on the island. Sophie learns about her mother’s exciting, fun-filled adventures with the young Dynamos, Tanya (Jessica Keenan-Wynn) and Rosie (Alexa Davies), and how young Donna first met her three possible dads Harry (Hugh Skinner), Bill (Josh Dylan) and Sam (Jeremy Irvine) all those years ago.
Take a Look:
BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAYTM & DIGITAL:
- Deleted/Extended Songs and Scenes with Commentary by Director/Screenplay Writer Ol Parker
- Extended Song Performance – The Name Of The Game
- Extended Song Performance – Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Enhanced Sing-Alongs
- One Of Us
- Why Did It Have To Be Me?
- I Have A Dream
- Kisses Of Fire
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Angel Eyes
- My Love, My Life
- Cast Meets Cast
- Tanya Meets Tanya – Jessica Keenan Wynn interviews Christine Baranski about playing the sassiest Dynamo – Tanya.
- Rosie Meets Rosie – Alexa Davies interviews Julie Walters as the two actresses share their experiences playing Rosie.
- Cast Chats
- Dynamo Chit-Chat – A conversation between the three Young Dynamos reflecting on their favorite song, costumes, scenes to shoot, and funniest moments.
- Dad Chat – The young dads come together to share some of their favorite memories from set.
- High Jinks
- Sophie’s Story – Of all the characters, Amanda Seyfried’s Sophie has developed the most since the first movie. Here we will chart how Sophie has gone from a vulnerable young girl to a confident young woman following life-changing events.
- Choreographing MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN – Choreographer Anthony Van Laast and his team will reveal some of the secrets behind the highly original dance routines.
- Dancing Queen: Anatomy of a Scene – The most famous piano roll in musical history opens one of ABBA’S biggest hits, “Dancing Queen.” The number is the biggest and most complex sequence. Ol Parker will discuss where and how he wanted to use the song in the story.
- Performing for Legends – Here the Young Dynamos will discuss the daunting prospect of stepping into the recording booth at Air Studios to sing ABBA to ABBA.
- Class of ’79 – The story of the Young Dads and Dynamos is told against the backdrop of Oxford, Paris and the Greek Islands of 1979, when hairstyles were wackier and the fashions were bolder. This featurette will focus on the Young Dads and Dynamos and their experience bringing these characters to life.
- Deleted Songs and Scenes with Commentary by Director/Screenplay Writer Ol Parker
- Deleted Song Performance – I Wonder
- Deleted Scene – Tahini
- Enhanced Sing-Alongs
- Thank You For The Music
- When I Kissed The Teacher
- Andante, Andante
- The Name Of The Game
- Mamma Mia
- Dancing Queen
- I’ve Been Waiting For You
- Super Trouper
- The Story – Producer Judy Craymer reveals how the MAMMA MIA! legacy began, evolved into the first feature film and how she teamed with executive producer/co-story writer Richard Curtis and director/screenplay writer Ol Parker to develop the perfect sequel.
- MAMMA MIA! Reunited – Focusing on the legacy performers and their excitement at reuniting a decade later, the filmmakers discuss the paths they’ve paved for the characters since we last saw them.
- Playing Donna – This piece centers on Meryl Streep’s cameo performance and Lily James’ preparation for filling this iconic role.
- Meeting Cher – The Queen of pop reveals her excitement at joining the MAMMA MIA! family as Ruby Sheridan – Sophie’s glamorous grandmother. Fellow cast members will share their delight at meeting and watching a legend on set.
- Costumes and The Dynamos – The Young Dynamos have some pretty cool costumes inMAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN, and of course so does Cher. And who could forget those trademark dungarees? We will join costume designer Michelle Clapton as she highlights some of her favorite outfits from the movie.
- Curtain Call – Who can forget the finale to MAMMA MIA! when the cast danced onto cinema screens in full spandex for one final number? Ol Parker has chosen “Super Trouper” to close his movie and it features all 16 key cast members.
- NBC’s TODAY Show Interview with Cher & Judy Craymer
- Feature Commentary with Director/Screenplay Writer Ol Parker
- Feature Commentary with Producer Judy Craymer
I have one copy of Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again on Blu-ray combo pack to giveaway to one of my readers! Entry is easy! Must be 18 and over and reside in the US. Giveaway ends Oct 22, 2018. One winner per household.
Leave a comment for each entry!
Each comment is worth 1 entry with the exception of subscribers! Subscribers get 5 entires! If you are a subscriber leave a comment with the email address you have subscribed with and if you are a new subscriber Click HERE to sign up!
Easy Entry: Just leave a comment telling me that you want it!
Other ways to enter! Do one or do them all 1 entry each!
1. Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/barrettboys
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Tweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this. (That’s a daily entry! Just use the button below this post!)
4. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
5. Follow Be Your Best Mom on Instagram and leave me a comment here that you have done so!
6. Follow Be Your Best Mom on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry! Winner will be chosen at random.