Paid promotion for Christopher Robin on behalf of Walt Disney Studios
Disney’s Christopher Robin The Heartwarming, Live-Action Adventure for the Whole Family
Comes Home on Digital and Blu-ray™ Nov. 6
My family and I received an early copy of Christopher Robin and we all fell in love! My tween and teen weren’t thrilled with watching a PG rated film, but they changed their tune quickly! (So, much so that we watched again the next day!) We had heard so many great things about this film and I can now say that they were all true. I think each of us took something different away for film. As a parent I loved being able to share this film with my kids and talk about the various meanings we each picked up on. I was gifted some lovely items from Disney to host my own “Friendsgiving.” It didn’t work out exactly as planned, but as Pooh said, “Sometimes doing nothing leads to the very best something.”
I planned all day and set up my bar top table to serve some tasty treats! I love entertaining and always go a bit over the top. There were only supposed to be three of us, but I planned for more because that’s just what I do.
With a last-minute cancellation I had plenty of food for just two of us, and of course my husband and kids came and foraged on the Charcuterie Platter! I had plans on making other foods using the Honey cookbook that I was sent, but this was plenty. Here is one of the recipes I was going to try:
Take a Look at Christopher Robin:
Bonus features include*:
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL HD:
- In Which … A Movie Is Made for Pooh – Filmmakers and cast share their passion for this story in a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the movie.
- In Which … Pooh Finds His Voice – Discover what it’s like to voice Winnie the Pooh, from voice actors Sterling Holloway to Jim Cummings.
- In Which … Pooh and Walt Become Friends – How did Walt Disney and Pooh meet? Take a journey through time to explore the legacy of Walt’s first encounter with Pooh.
- In Which … Pooh and Friends Come to Life – See how Winnie the Pooh and Friends were brought to life as walking and talking stuffed animals in this magical live-action world.
EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL BONUS FEATURE:
- In Which … We Were Very Young – Meet the actual, original teddy bear who, along with his best friends, has inspired so much love worldwide for almost a century.
“When you are able to make people laugh and cry in the same movie and you are able to tell the story with integrity and ground it in reality and have the magic realism on top of it, it lifts your spirits and connects you with the people you love,” says director Marc Forster. “We could all use a little bit of Pooh’s heart and wisdom right now.”
I couldn’t have said it better myself! The perfect movie to share with family and friends!