Planners are making a big comeback this year. For awhile, it seemed as if everyone has been planning everything online and using their phones to keep track. Then recently I noticed people have begun buying planners again and using colorful pencils, markers, and pens to keep track on events, goals, etc. Personally, I like having a paper trail and have always been fond of the planner. Alas, I abandoned it and went online to track, but I feel as if I lost something when I went completely virtual. I was sent this Inkberry Planner to review and I have been found. There is something about writing things down that motivates me. I’m liking it and I’m getting things done.
About the Inkberry Planner:
The Inkberry Planner includes:
* Pen Holder
* 2019-2020 yearly calendar overview
* World Map & Metrics
* Contact Information
* 12 Routine Trackers
* 12 Monthly Layouts
* 53 Weekly Layouts
* 33 Lined Notes Pages
* Inner Folder
* 2 Styles of Sticky Notes: Dot & Grid
I love that it includes a monthly view and a weekly view each with an area to jot down goals and notes in addition to appointments. I find that writing down your goals is the most effective way to achieve them. At the end of the month I go back and tally how much I have accomplished and what areas I might have missed opportunities.
Keep contacts handy and never have to worry about losing them here!
The Inkberry can help you:
* Determine what you want and plan out what must be done.
* Keep your main goals in places easy to find and return to whenever needed.
* Organize events and due dates.
* Prioritize your goals for the month and week.
* Be aware of your good & bad habits and how often you are keeping them up.
* Refresh your motivation by inspiring you with weekly quotes.
* Be creative with how you like to plan your daily life.