HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD
AVAILABLE NOW On DIGITAL AND ON
4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAY™, DVD AND ON DEMAND MAY 21, 2019
About How To Train Your Dragon:
What began as an unlikely friendship between an adolescent Viking and a fearsome Night Fury dragon has become an epic trilogy spanning their lives. In this next installment, the heroic pair finally fulfill their destinies; Hiccup (Jay Baruchel) as the village chief and ruler of Berk alongside Astrid (America Ferrera), and Toothless as the dragon leader of his own kind. As the Vikings and dragons of Berk face their darkest threat yet, the evil Grimmel (F. Murray Abraham), and Toothless discovers his soulmate, Light Fury – the bonds of Hiccup and Toothless’ friendship are tested like never before.
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K Ultra Hd, BLU-RAYTM, DVD and digital:
- Alternate Opening with Intro by Writer/Director Dean DeBlois
- DreamWorks Shorts:
- Bilby – Directed by Liron Topaz, Pierre Perifel and JP Sans; produced by Jeff Hermann and Kelly Cooney Cilella. Threatened daily by the deadly residents and harsh environment of Australia’s Outback, a lonesome Bilbo finds himself an unwitting protector, and unexpected friend, to a helpless (and quite adorable) baby bird.
- Bird Karma – Directed by William Salazar and produced by Jeff Hermann, the beautifully artistic 2D short film Bird Karma tells a delightfully lyrical and fully unexpected tale of a long-legged bird’s journey of blissful joy, inescapable greed and the accidental discovery of the consequences when too much is not enough.
- Deleted Scenes with Intros by Writer/Director Dean debris
- How to Voice Your Viking – Go behind the scenes with the cast as they record the Viking voices of HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD.
- Creating an Epic Dragon Tale – Discover what filmmakers learned while crafting this epic dragon trilogy.
- How I Learned from Dragons – The diverse cast of characters reveal why they think the dragon trilogy is so special.
- Brave Wilderness Presents: Nature + Dragons = Awesome – Join Coyote Peterson, host of Brave Wilderness, as he explores what it takes to make the dragon’s characters come to life.
- The Dragon Sheep Chronicles – Protecting sheep from the dragons of Berk is no easy task but Hiccup has a plan.
- A Deck of Dragons – Observe four new dragons as Fishlegs unveils his original deck of dragon trading cards.
- Growing Up with Dragons – After years of being with these characters, hear the lasting effects of the dragon trilogy from the filmmaker’s perspective.
- The Evolving Character Design of Dragons – Cast and crew reveal what it was like to evolve not only the characters of HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD, but themselves as well.
- Drawing Dragons – Get a glimpse of what goes in to designing a DreamWorks dragon.
- Epic Villain – A different kind of villain, Grimmel brings great challenges to the village of Berk. Go behind the scenes as filmmakers breakdown this epic character.
- Astrid’s Whole Dragon Trilogy in 60 Seconds – Hold on tight as Astrid sums up the whole dragon trilogy in a legendary 60 seconds.
- Welcome to New Berk – With Hiccup as your guide, get a firsthand look at the updated Viking village of New Berk.
- Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Dean DeBlois, Producer Bradford Lewis and Head of Character Animation Simon Otto
Movie Night Activities:
Make it a fun movie night, click and print the following sheet full size!
The Giveaway: OVER
One lucky Be Your Best Mom reader will win a copy of their own! 18 and over to enter. US address only. Giveaway ends on May 12, 2019. Good Luck!
Congrats to: Cathy our winner!
Leave a comment for each entry! Each comment is worth 1 entry with the exception of subscribers! Subscribers get 5 entires! If you are a subscriber leave a comment with the email address you have subscribed with and if you want to be a subscriber Click HERE to sign up! Easy Entry: Just leave a comment telling me that you want it! Other ways to enter! Do one or do them all 1 entry each! 1. Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/barrettboys 2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here. 3. Tweet daily and leave a comment daily that you have done this. (That’s a daily entry! Just use the button below this post!) 4. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry. 5. Follow Be Your Best Mom on Instagram and leave me a comment here that you have done so! 6. Follow Be Your Best Mom on Pinterest and leave a separate comment! Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry! Winner will be chosen at random.