Now available on Digital and
4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAYTM and DVD on September 14, 2021
FROM UNIVERSAL PICTURES HOME ENTERTAINMENT
Boss Baby is back in business!
About Boss Baby Family Business:
In the sequel to DreamWorks Animation’s Oscar®-nominated blockbuster comedy, the Templeton brothers—Tim and his Boss Baby little bro Ted—have become adults and drifted away from each other. Enter new boss baby Tina with a cutting-edge approach and can-do attitude that is determined to bring them together again…and inspire a new family business.
Take a Look:
Make it a movie night for the family! Download this fun Boss Baby activity kit! Just click on the image below!
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAYTM, DVD AND DIGITAL:
- ALL-NEW ORIGINAL SHORT “PRECIOUS TEMPLETON: A PONY TALE” – In this original DreamWorks animated short, Precious Templeton has entered the Perfect Pony Pageant in hopes of winning top prize. Just as the winner is about to be announced, the crown jewels are stolen. What will they do now? Find out in this hilarious original short.
- GAG REEL
- DELETED SCENE – “Time Out” with introduction by Director Tom McGrath.
- NEVER GROW UP: THE BIG BABIES BEHIND THE BOSS BABY: FAMILY BUSINESS – Get behind the lens with cast and filmmakers as we uncover how The Boss Baby: Family Business came to life. Dive deeper into the inspirations for each character and see what it took to bring this animated feature to life.
- “TOGETHER WE STAND” LYRIC VIDEO – Sing along with Tabitha as she performs “Together We Stand,” in this whimsical lyric video.
- ROLL CALL – Meet the voices behind the babies as we take a cast roll call of The Boss Baby: Family Business.
- Alec Baldwin – Boss Baby (Ted)
- Amy Sedaris – Tina
- James Marsden – Tim
- CREATIVE EXPERIMENT LAB – Schools in Session! Join us in the creative experiment lab to become a scientist in your own home. Hosted by James Marsden (voice of Tim), we’ll teach you everything you need to know to pass science class with flying colors.
- Potato Power
- Volcano To Go
- Plastic Fantastic
- BOSS BABY ART CLASS: HOW TO DRAW – Ever wondered what it would be like to be an animator? Get a firsthand look at how to draw your favorite Boss Baby at home with this fun drawing tutorial. Hosted by Catherine Rader, one of the lead story animators of The Boss Baby: Family Business, you’ll see step by step how to bring this big baby to life.
- Boss Baby (Ted)
- Precious Templeton
- FEATURE COMMENTARY – Feature Commentary with Director/Exec. Producer Tom McGrath, Producer Jeff Hermann and Production Designer Raymond Zibach.
The Giveaway: Winner: Donna T.
One Be Your Best Mom reader will win a Blu-ray copy of Boss Baby Family Business!
Must be 18 years or older. US Only. Winners will be chosen at random. Giveaway ends September 22, 2021. Good luck and thanks for entering! Leave a comment for each entry!
Each comment is worth 1 entry with the exception of subscribers! Subscribers get 5 entires! If you are a subscriber leave a comment with the email address you have subscribed with and if you want to be a subscriber Click HERE to sign up!
Easy Entry: Just leave a comment telling me you want it!
Other ways to enter! Do one or do them all 1 entry each!
1. Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/beyourbestmom
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Tweet daily and leave a comment with the link daily that you have done this. (That’s a daily entry! Just use the button below this post!)
4. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
5. Follow my new account on Instagram and leave me a comment here and your user name!
6. Follow Be Your Best Mom on Pinterest and leave a separate comment with your user name!
Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry! Winner will be chosen at random.