Wow! Well, I just finished both kids Halloween parties and I’m about ready for a drink! Unfortunately, I’m off to get that root canal finished so it will have to wait. I hope everyone is enjoying their Fall!
This week I learned that:
10. I don’t like Lifetime Movies as I once did. (who knows maybe I’m just over it, but I’m still a sucker for B Horror flick, even better if there are teens in it!)
9. my kids love Abbott and Costello movies. (this is awesome news at least something I can enjoy)
8. there is nothing I enjoy more than a warm Fall day.
7. you won’t know unless you ask. ( full disclosure is not always readily available)
6. it’ll never be good enough for some people. (I never thought of myself as a simple person, but I’m easily satisfied at times, maybe that’s why I’m happy.)
5.a good friend is someone that even when you haven’t spoken to them for quite sometime it feels like yesterday.
4. my kids nighttime routine isn’t working anymore. ( I need to make a change)
3. I feel so busy posting reviews and giveaways that I’m not able to write anymore. (sigh-I have to make a change here too)
2. no matter what you might think, nobody has it easy. (this is one of those grass is greener things)
1. monster spray works everytime. ( when my kids can’t sleep I spray some lavender body splash (AKA Monster Spray) under the beds, around the windows and doors and voila everyone sleeps!)
Off to the dentist with me! Have a great weekend!