I can’t believe I haven’t been on here since Wednesday! The holidays are always full of activities and frankly, it was too much for me this year. I’m happy to report that I did not let my self get stressed, but I had to back off a few things and this blog was one of them. I have a lot of great things in the works here at Be Your Best Mom, giveaways, reviews and tips! I’m reworking some things so be kind to me while I’m in the process.
Since I missed my 10 Things I’ve Learned This Week I decided to do a list of what I’m grateful for this season-enjoy.
I am grateful for:
10. my friends and family-of course. So much has happened in a year and I’ve learned who are the ones that will stick it out with us and who I need to begin distancing myself from.
9. my husband’s job. (even though I bitch about his hours and I feel like a single parent, it’s nice to be able to pay the bills without worrying about my check bouncing!)
8. the new tires on my car. ( I can’t even tell you how many times I couldn’t leave the house because I was out of air and had a flat)
7. my new oven. ( it’s been a year since I had an oven and the one I had was crappy. This one is amazing)
6. my bloggy followers. ( thank you so much! My numbers really went up this year and I love this community)
5. the amazing opportunities this blog allows me to have everyday. (from product reviews to events I’ve been invited to attend- I never intended for this to happen-what a surprise)
4. that only 1 of my computers crash at a time. ( I would be in a very dark place without at least one)
3. the fact that my husband believes that we should save money and get a MAC. (I could actually hear angels sing when he said this to me!)
2. the special times I get to spend at home with my little guys. (they have grown up so fast)