It’s always interesting isn’t it? I’m so glad that this week is over, but I’m not sure next week will be any better. I came up with this genius idea to sign my little guy up for football not realizing that they have practice every night for 2 hours. Yes, 2 hours, for 2 weeks, 5 nights a week and he’s only 5 years old. I just hope he likes it. My fortieth birthday is coming up and we’ve been planning the festivities. I have to say that I have a crazy crew of friends and I can’t wait to see what happens. The ladies have been plotting and planning behind my back so it should be good. Hopefully I’ll some free time this weekend to buy myself a party dress. I’m thinking crazy whore meets prom queen. LOL! I’m sure you’ll be hearing about this soon. Have a good one!
This Week I Learned That:
10. everyone wants to play bartender at my party. ( so far I no one has volunteered to clean up afterwards)
9. everyone has an opinion. ( yes, I’m having it catered and no I’m not taking food orders. It is what it is)
8. some people will avoid having people over their house. ( I seem to entertain all the time, but some people are afraid of what will happen if they have people over- give it a rest and live a little)
7. when you have to put down someone else’s child you obviously have issues of your own. ( really? you need to pick on a 7 year old?)
6. sometimes I want to have a pity party just for myself. ( it’s exhausting listening to everyone and their problems. I have my own, too, but they just don’t get it)
5. I feel validated when a stranger walks up to me and tells me what a wonderful teacher I am to my kids. ( someone was paying close attention to us at the toy story and it made me feel so good when they acknowledge the interaction I was having with my kids.)
4. the hospital will actually offer you a discount on your co-pay if you pay right away. ( it was only 5%, but it saved us a good $15 better than nothing)
3. my son (7) can handle so much more responsibility than I give him credit for. ( He found an expensive toy that he wants to buy and has been doing work around the house to earn money- he’s awesome!)
2. my mom is going to come stay here for a few days in August so I can actually paint and finish my entry way. ( so, exciting! I can’t wait to paint and finish my hall way.)
1. I have the greatest friends ever!!!!!!!!!! ( I’m not going to let mediocre acquaintances put me down anymore. I got the real stuff)
I’m sure you are all missing my husbands crazy antics and forgetfulness, but his back pain has been so extreme lately. It’s a bad thing because he’s miserable, but for some strange reason he hasn’t been forgetful. Hmmm. Have a great weekend folks!