I’m free, I’m free!!!!!!!!! School began this week and I’m both tickled pink and feeling a bit overwhelmed and lost! I love it though. Fall is the best time of year for me. I think I function so much better with a bit of schedule and a bit of stress. All I know is that I blinked and Summer is over. No more excuses for me. I’ll be back with my Project Me updates soon. I have a ton of giveaways and reviews coming as well. It’s so busy now. My first priority is going to be to organize a schedule for myself to work at home, but still do work around the house. As of right now I’m just playing catch up and hopefully next week I’ll be a bit more organized. Speaking of being organized, checkout my guest post on back to school meal planning at The Joyful Organizer.com. I’ll be sharing some of my recipes soon here. Hope you’ve all had a great week and here we go!
This week I learned that:
10. every time I want to quit something great happens that just keeps pushing me on. ( You just need to work a little harder and have a little faith.)
9. time does pass quickly. ( I just watched this video of my 3rd grader’s first day of Kindergarten and was blown away.)
8. going back to school is a big adjustment for everyone. ( You name it, parents, teachers, kids, etc…. But I still love it!)
7. having TV in my home has definitely made my kids asks for things they wouldn’t have before. ( Take me to Red Lobster! I want to have a party at Chuck E. Cheese etc, etc, Plus Noah started using the line, “What’s in your wallet?” )
6. it’s true. Owen (6) has officially declared himself a Vegetarian. ( He asked me not to feed him anymore animal products because he loves wildlife. Please leave any good Vegan resources in the comments. I respect him.)
5. when you are a SAHM people think you have nothing to do once the kids go back to school. ( LOL! I actually have much more to do. Between catching up on all the things I couldn’t do because I had them home all Summer and now volunteering and running around for school events, I’m lucky I have time to breathe.)
4. I find it so sad when people spend all their time wishing for things they don’t have that they miss out on enjoying all the gifts they have right in front of them. ( I hope you find your way and don’t spend your entire life with that feeling.)
3. I hate it when people answer questions for me. ( If someone is talking to ME and you’re standing right next to me and know the answer please let me answer it. Even better if you only think you know the answer let me answer so we both don’t look like idiots. )
2. the fruit flies are back. ( I live on an orchard and without fail they return ever year. I hate having people over when the flies are around. Gross.)
1. nothing is certain. ( Do what you need to do now because there is no guarantee of what tomorrow can bring. )
Have an awesome weekend!