Blog It Forward ZonePerfect Challenge 2014
If you know me at all you know I can’t resist a challenge, so I accepted this one from ZonePerfect. Throughout the year ZonePerfect will send me challenges to complete and since I’m a fan of their products I said, “Yes!” My first challenge is to write down my New Years Resolutions and write a letter to my future self encouraging me to go on. I have to say I don’t do resolutions. Resolutions always seem to get broken so I’m going to call my list here “Future Goals”. That sits much better with me. Here we go!
Goals for 2014:
1. I want to find a way to keep my house clean, homeschool, blog and have a life all at the same time. Sure, this is going to be tough, but somehow I can do this one. I just know I can. If I figure it out I will certainly be sharing this one.
2. I want to eat and feed my family better. Most of the time I do great job, but I know I can do better. My youngest (7) is a vegetarian and I would love to be one with him as well. This is a hard one. I do however like that ZonePerfect nutrition bars are a quick grab and go snack option. I sat through many of the kids events munching on one of these bars!
3. Exercise, exercise, exercise! This has been a battle for me since the Summer. I had a great thing going then it got hot, next my son broke his arm and finally we chose to homeschool. I’m still trying to fit everything in and this has been hit or miss. The one thing I do know is that I feel better about myself when I exercise. My goal is to make exercise like breathing – I need to do it to survive!
4. Starting a new blog is something I’ve been putting together for months. I want to launch a new blog soon, but I need to be sure I can pull it off. Or do I just go for it? Hmmmmm. I want this!
5. Learn how to use all the features on my camera. The husband bought me the camera of dreams and I still have yet to give it the time it deserves. I think I would be happier if I gave in to a creative outlet that didn’t involve a glue stick and glitter-LOL!
I could go on, but just writing this down has been overwhelming. Can someone truly pull all of this off in a year? Can I achieve the change I’m looking for in my life? I suppose we will see. Baby steps right?
Letter To Myself:
First you need to remember that just because you fell off the horse doesn’t mean you can’t get back on! You can do this! You are worth this! IF you are still struggling with finding organization in your life remember it’s a process. Rome wasn’t built-in a day and neither will your empire. Just show up and do the best you can. Dance is exercise do what makes you feel good and don’t forget to fuel your body with nutritious food. These are goals worth having and your family deserves to have the best you possible.
You can do it – ME!!!!!!!
Disclosure: Although I have entered the program and received complimentary product and ZonePerfect promotional items, I am free to comment about ZonePerfect in a positive, neutral or negative fashion. All thoughts are my own!