MARVEL STUDIOS’ CAPTAIN MARVEL ON DIGITAL AND BLU-RAY™ COLLECTIONS
About Captain Marvel:
Set in the 1990s, “Captain Marvel” is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that introduces the MCU’s first stand-alone, female-franchise title character—Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel. When we first meet Danvers, she already possesses her superhero powers, having left her earthly life behind and become a member of an intergalactic elite Kree military team called Starforce, led by their enigmatic commander, Yon-Rogg. But after Danvers has trained and worked with the Starforce team, and become a valued member, she finds herself back on Earth with new questions about her past. While on Earth she quickly lands on the radar of Nick Fury, and they must work together against a formidable enemy in the form of the Skrulls—the notorious Marvel bad guys made even more dangerous by their shape-shifting abilities—and their leader, Talos, who is spearheading a Skrull invasion of Earth.
Take a look:
I’m embarrassed to admit that I missed this one in theaters! As a huge fan of Marvel, somehow the family and I couldn’t get our act together to catch this one before End Game. Now I get it! We loved this new edition to the Marvel family of films. It is a must own. You get to finally learn the ‘Origin of Nick Fury”! My son and husband loved the story and I was loving the music! (And the story too) The music in these films really seals the deal for me. Brie Larson is tough, yet vulnerable. I hope it’s not “really” the end and we get to see her in more Marvel adventures! Pick up your copy today and enjoy all of the fun extras included!
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Alternate Movie Versions
- Movie with Intro – An introduction by directors/screenwriters Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck.
- Movie with Commentary – Commentary by directors/screenwriters Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck.
- Becoming a Super Hero – Follow Brie Larson’s journey as she joins the MCU, and see what it takes to be a Marvel Super Hero in every sense of the word.
- Big Hero Moment – Explore how impactful Captain Marvel’s entrance into the MCU is, and how she inspires audiences around the world.
- The Origin of Nick Fury – Witness some of the MCU’s most significant events through Nick Fury’s eyes, and see how his influence helped shape the MCU.
- The Dream Team – Discover why Anna Boden & Ryan Fleck are the perfect pair to direct Marvel Studios’ most powerful hero.
- The Skrulls and the Kree – Take a deeper look into the Skrulls and the Kree, their ongoing conflict, and the importance of shifting perspectives in the film.
- Hiss-sterical Cat-titude – The cast and crew dish on working with Goose and the raw talent it takes to portray such a complex character on-screen.
- Deleted Scenes
- “Who Do You Admire Above All Others?” – Kree Commander Yon-Rogg must answer to the Supreme Intelligence, who questions his leadership ability.
- Starforce Recruits – Yon-Rogg lectures a roomful of students on the Kree’s mission to defend all nations from the scourge of the Skrulls.
- Heading to Torfa – Vers (Danvers) and her fellow Starforce members banter as they prepare for their rescue mission to Torfa.
- “What, No Smile?” – In this alternate version of a scene from the movie, Vers is consulting a map when she receives a dubious offer of assistance.
- Black Box – Keller attempts to track Vers and Fury after their escape in a quadjet from the Joint USAFA Facility.
- Rookie Mistake – Novice S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Phil Coulson helps Director Keller out of an embarrassing situation.
- Gag Reel – The fate of the universe hangs in the balance as the cast battles props, flubs and Flerkens in these outtakes from the set.
o Journey into Visual Effects with Victoria Alonso – Experience how filmmakers’ visions of the MCU come to life on-screen through the skill of the Visual Effects team.
- What Makes a Memory: Inside the “Mind Frack” – What does it take to craft an action-packed sequence for a Marvel Studios film? Nothing short of an epic team effort!
- Concept Art – Explore artwork from “Captain Marvel” and trace the visual development of characters.
- On-Set Images – Uncover a trove of behind-the-scenes and production photography.
Movie Night Craft!
Just click the image and print!
Who is your favorite Marvel superhero?