NOW ON DIGITAL AND ON BLU-RAY™ AUG. 13
So, How lucky am I that Avengers: Endgame releases on my birthday? I am a huge fan of the Avengers! Of course we own all of the films and have caught this one in theaters. It’s a long one! The digital release debuted on July 30th, but I was waiting for my hard copy. I love the extras that are included. If you missed this one in theaters here is a peak!
Avengers: Endgame Trailer:
The climactic conclusion to an unprecedented, 11-year cinematic journey in which the Avengers take one final stand against Thanos, delivered the biggest opening weekend in history and is currently one of the highest-grossing films of all time. Now available on Digital in HD, 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere, followed by a physical release on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand beginning Aug. 13.
Seriously? I don’t think you need a review from me at this point! I will admit openly that I cried AGAIN at home while watching this one. I held back at the theater, but just couldn’t at home. No spoilers here. If you waited this long to get your hands on a copy of this I certainly will not be the one to ruin it for you. I do however suggest catching up on your Marvel favorites first in order to enhance your viewing pleasure. While folks talk about the length of it, it flies by and you still long for more. The extras are the best!
Take a look:
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
· Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
· Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
· Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
· A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
· Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
· The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
· The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
· Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
· Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
· Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
· Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
· Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Get your copy today!