Crazy, crazy, crazy week!!!! The kids have had snow days, delays, and have been sent home early. I have been giveaway and review crazy as well. All in all it’s been a happy week! My little guys are getting so big. It’s amazing to be a part of all this with them. So here it goes.
This week I learned that:
10. I can’t eat with my glasses on. (wearing glasses is new for me, but this really disturbs me. I guess it’s like walking and chewing gum?)
9. people feel the need to NOT take their winter boots off when they enter my home. ( I must have a look that says, “Please feel free to leave wet, muddy boot prints on my carpets and newly mopped floors)
8. no matter what I say some parents will always answer with, “my kid too!” ( I really want to try saying something crazy like my 4 year old is a chess master and see what happens)
7. even when I’m waving my canvas bag in the face of a cashier and yelling, “I have my own bag!” they continue to ignore me and then get mad when I want to unbag my stuff.
6. my town will go out of it’s way to remove snow or do construction when it’s the least convenient for everyone trying to get to work or bring their kid to school.
5. I have identified that one person that only calls me when they need something. (oops-busted!)
4. I need to step things up a notch here since my hubby has been working more. (I think I might have gotten lazy in my marriage and I am more capable then I let on.)
3. I need to moisturize my children. (unfortunately they have mommy’s dry skin)
2. I really hate my husbands beard! (he grew one to stay warm outside at work, but yuck!)
1. the party is only as good as the parents make it. (my hubby helped me with this one. I’m the class room parent and things are really a group effort. If you want your kid to have a great experience you need to pitch in! Either by donating goodies or volunteering-they love it.