I can’t believe it’s already Friday! This week gone so quickly. I’m in the middle of a mommy crisis right now so I’ll make my introduction short. If you haven’t already read the update on my birthday weekend be sure you check it out at : After the Birthday Update or Ouch, I Have a Headache! It’s been a long strange trip this time around! Have a great weekend. Here you go.
This week I learned that:
10. the way a person talks about others behind their back is the way they talk about you. ( I don’t know why I thought any different.)
9. I’ve blurred the line between friends and acquaintances. ( It’s all very clear to me now. I’m just someone to pass the time, not spend time with.)
8. I’ve become braver with age. ( It’s true. I find myself doing things I never thought I’d do.)
7. I’ve also become that crazy lady that talks to herself at the grocery store. ( I can’t help myself. I don’t even know I’m doing it till people start staring at me.)
6. I must be getting really popular. Not only are people copying me, but I’m also getting nasty comments on my blog. ( I must have reached the masses – LOL!)
5. I absolutely love it when I find out that men read my blog. ( I so wish I had named it differently! Oh well.)
4. although I’ve tried all Summer, I still can’t get my son to stop writing certain letters/numbers backwards. ( What to do?)
3. being able to buy things with money I’ve made from blogging is beyond rewarding. ( It might not be much of a haul, but it’s mine!)
2. handmade gifts are always the best. ( Thanks M. for my beautiful gift! You have no idea how much I love it!)
1. people think they secretly know things about me because they read my blog. ( Guess what? If I write something and publish it, it no longer is a secret.)
Be sure to checkout all the awesome giveaways I have happening right now! You can’t win unless you enter!