This week started off with wonderfully, but boy did that change. The kids had a blast just being off of school and hanging out in their pajamas playing. It was fun. I attended an awesome event with P&G and SheSpeaks.I was looking forward to a makeover, city time and taking the kids to the circus, but that all went to hell in a hand bag fast! My husband and son both came down with fevers and sore throats. Today is Easter Sunday and both of them are fever free for the first time in four days. I have body aches and a low grade fever today along with some nausea. Lovely, we cancelled all plans and are just trying to take care of ourselves. Keep your fingers crossed that I’m just exhausted from caring for everyone and I spring back to shape tomorrow. I hope everyone else is having a great Spring break. Here is my week.
This week I learned that:
10. seriously? My family just keeps getting sick at every school break. ( I need to plan vacations when school is in session-LOL!)
9. people are either misinformed or in serious denial about what is actually considered healthy eating. ( I’ll give you a tip, if it comes in a package and has a bunch of ingredients that you can’t pronounce- not healthy.)
8. some like to blame getting “old” for all their problems. ( Hey, if you don’t like something just do something about it. It will be hard, but I promise it will be worth it.)
7. every single person has both strength and weakness within them. ( Instead of being jealous wouldn’t it be nice if we worked together and complimented those things.)
6. the whole world stops when my little guy gets sick. ( Well, at least for me it does. All that holding goes a long way and I wouldn’t have it any other way.)
5. on the same day a friend can be uncaring and a stranger unbelievably kind. ( Amazing and sad at the same time.)
4. all that working out and eating clean is working. ( I actually got several compliments this week. Thanks!)
3. I talk too much. ( Okay, so my family must be laughing right now, but for the first time I actually felt as if I do.)
2. I’m really liking my gels nails kit. ( Review to come)
1. sometimes you just have to let things go. ( You’ll never be happy if you try to control everything.)
Have a great week!