Being a mom for me is always first priority, so I had to turn down an opportunity to visit Macy’s Flower Show, get a makeover and learn more about Zyrtec because my son and husband both got sick. However I was able to learn some tips from the fabulous Debra Messing, actress in the hot television show Smash and busy mom! Debra was at The Macy’s Flower Show in Herald Square and she has teamed up with Zyrtec to help combat Allergy Face. As an actress she knows that it’s important to look and feel your best. Allergy season can be a killer and showing up to a photo shoot or press event with puffy eyes and a red noes is a no-no. That’s why she wanted to work with Zyrtec to help woman feel better both inside and out. In a dress by David Meister she shined at The Macy’s event. She wants to share her tips with you!
Debra Messing’s Beauty Tips for the Allergy Season:
- No matter where I am, I travel with eye drops in my bag. The ones with saline help keep my eyes free and clear of pollen and dust.
- I have a great home remedy that I’d recommend to anyone who has dealt with that puffy face feeling. In a bowl, I soak a face cloth in aloe vera or cucumber juice and allow it to chill in the fridge. I then apply the cloth to my face for about 10 minutes. The soothing ingredients in the cucumber and aloe – along with the cool temperature – can help relieve puffiness.
- Another beauty trick I love to take advantage of is the big, bold brow trend, which is great because it allows you to go easy on eye makeup. Shaping and penciling your eyebrows can help “wake up” any Allergy Face.
- When I feel like treating myself I’ll splurge on a laser genesis facial, which helps to even out my skin tone.
- Dry Shampoo is another great quick beauty fix. I’m always too over eager when using it myself, but my hairstylist on Smash uses it all the time.
Debra also spoke about working on her upcoming new pilot based on an Israeli series. The show has a focus on a working mom trying to balance everything. That is something Debra know alot about. She credits having a great support system in place of people willing to help her juggle her bust schedule. She feels very blessed.
For more information, tips and saving on Zyrtec please visit: http://www.zyrtec.com/
Disclosure: I received no compensation, product etc for this post. I wanted to pass this information along to my readers.