Available now on Digital and on Blu-ray and DVD December 12, 2017 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
*Disclosure: I received a copy of this film in order to facilitate a review. All thoughts belong to me.*
Reese Witherspoon does it again in this funny and charming film of a single mom finding her own life while starting over. My whole family enjoyed this film.
About Home Again:
Alice (Reese Witherspoon), a recently separated mother of two, finds her life upended when three young, charismatic filmmakers move into her guest house. Alice’s unlikely new family and a budding romance comes to a crashing halt when her ex-husband shows up, suitcase in hand. A story of love, friendship, and the families we create, Home Again is a modern romantic comedy with one very big life lesson: starting over is not for beginners!
Take a Look:
Not what I expected at all and that’s a good thing! Reese Witherspoon as Alice is perfect. She is charming, funny, and strong. Her character is completely relatable. I love how the film gives the audience several different views of what family is and can be. Honestly, I didn’t see the ending coming as this is not a traditional romantic comedy. Not only did I love it, but so did my husband and son (13 almost 14). I can’t wait to watch it again.
Produced by Nancy Meyers, who brought us beloved films including Something’s Gotta Give, The Holiday, and The Intern, Home Again is filled with a talented ensemble cast including Michael Sheen (Midnight in Paris), Lake Bell (What Happens In Vegas), Nat Wolff (The Fault in Our Stars), Pico Alexander (A Most Violent Year), Jon Rudnitsky (“Saturday Night Live”) and Candice Bergen (Miss Congeniality).
The Giveaway:CLOSED: The winner is Linda. Thanks for entering!
One Lucky Be Your Best Mom reader has the chance to win a copy of Home Again on Blu-ray/DVD! Giveaway is US Only. 18 and over to enter. Giveaway ends on December 15, 2017 at midnight. Leave a comment for each entry! Each worth 1 entry with the exception of subscribers! Subscribers get 5 entires! If you are a subscriber leave a comment with the email address you have subscribed with and if you are a new subscriber Click HERE to sign up! Other ways to enter! Do one or do them all 1 entry each!
1. Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/barrettboys
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the button on the bottom of the post and share that link in your entry comment here.
3. Retweet this giveaway (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet. You can do this once daily for more entries!
4. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
6. Follow Be Your Best Mom on Instagram and leave me a comment here that you have done so!
7. Follow Be Your Best Mom on Pinterest and leave a separate comment!
Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry! Winner will be chosen at random.