**This post is sponsored by Campbell Soup Company**
Campbell’s Soup wants you to “Address Your Heart” with Heart Healthy Tips, recipes and more! They have asked me to share what my family does to keep heart healthy.
Heart Healthy Tips :
1. Stay active! Even in the Winter time it’s important to stay active. We play outside, go to the indoor rock climbing gym, swim and well you name it!
2. If I drink I drink red wine! ( Just not too much!)
3. Cook healthy meals at home and eat as a family! Eating together is a wonderful time to share stories about our day. (Now that’s good for my heart!)
For more heart healthy tips and 21 Campbell’s recipes that are certified by the American Heart association visit AddressYourHeart.com
Recipes from Campbell’s:
1. Broccoli Cheddar Rice: What kid would say no to this? Not mine!
2. Grilled Bruschetta Chicken: They had me at Bruschetts on this one!
3. Louisiana-Style Chicken, Sausage & Shrimp Skillet: Shrimp-it’s shrimp! YUM!
4. Pizza Primavera with Cauliflower Crust ( I’m trying this one first!)
5. Tilapia & Vegetable Casserole: Yes, fish!